logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [proposal] Display the destination

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Fri Oct 5 10:07:01 BST 2012

Moin,

Chris66 schrieb am 05.10.2012 10:22:
> When using the Garmin Types 0x08 and 0x09 (Ramp), Garmin is
> evaluating the first way behind all the _link ways.
> So the idea is a new mkgmap option --process-destination
> which does following pre-processing:
>
> For all _link ways which have a destination-Tag copy the
> tag to the following non-link way (motorway or trunk).

I think, a better solution would be the splitting of the concerned link ways in
two parts. The first part could get the types 0x08 or 0x09 assigned and the
second part could get the destination tag for the display name.

Modifying the following way might have some negative consequences for the
display or routing information of this way, when you are not coming from the link.

Gruss
Torsten