logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Style include files

From aighes osm at aighes.de on Wed Sep 5 15:56:35 BST 2012

Hi,
I think if include is used by developers, you wont need include
sections, because they will split their style-files into several parts.
Eg. one part for address search, one part for routing one part for
highways another part for non routable lines and so on.

Include a part is only useful, if you include the hole part and also in
this case you'll have to be carefull with incompatible usage of Garmin-ID's.

Henning