logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Style include files

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Sep 5 15:27:36 BST 2012

I "would need" or think it's easiest if there would be two things:

a) include_section_XYZ from file_XYZ
and b) include_file_XYZ

So you could decide to either include a file containing several sections
(so you can have section XY1 section XY2 and so on, for one layout, and
section XX1 XX2 for another layout)
or
include the full content from a file.

In any case, I think naming the relative path of the file should be
best. Copying in stuff directly from the mkgmap.jar inbuilt styles,
might cause too much errors. You could still copy in stuff from mkgmap
inbuilt style, by pointing the file pointer to an mkgmap svn repository
directory.
--style-file and --style do cause confusion to many people I think.