logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] routing across tile borders

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu Aug 30 12:59:11 BST 2012

I have found a workaround that forces pedestrian routing across the tile borders, simply by setting toll road avoidance ON.

This seems very irrational because the issue is that roads that are blocked across the tile borders are the ones that carry the flag toll=yes, but somehow they are only accessible in this mode. Clearly there is a bug somewhere...