logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mp/hh / km/h m or other units in maxspeed or distance keys

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Aug 28 14:22:50 BST 2012

Mkgmap already splits a number with a unit into its numeric and unit parts and always has done.

Also just a small amount of code would be required to convert to a common unit before comparing.

Or am I misunderstanding, or is there a bug?

..Steve