logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mp/hh / km/h m or other units in maxspeed or distance keys

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Aug 28 13:36:45 BST 2012

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 02:30:43PM +0200, Felix Hartmann wrote:
>I do understand the reqgexp not well enough, to split up values into to
>keys! I didn't know this was possible - so I'ld like to try it out.

Sorry, I only found evidence of a substring replace operator, not of
regexp replace:

waterway=depth & name=* { name '${name|subst:,=>.}' } [ 0x6200 resolution 22]

In the source code, this is SubstitutionFilter. I also see HeightFilter
and ConvertFilter. There does not seem to be any RegexpFilter. I am not
sure, but SubstringFilter might be useable in special cases (removing
prefixes, not sure if you can remove suffixes with it).

>If it's possible, then yes of course, this should go into the default
>style. My change wish, was based on the knowledge that this is not
>possible (about 2 years ago it certainly was not).

Anything is possible. Whether it is reasonable is another matter. :-)

	Marko