logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2314: Ignore access=permissive|designated|official just like access=yes.

From Chris66 chris66nrw at gmx.de on Wed Aug 22 12:48:47 BST 2012

Am 22.08.2012 12:12, schrieb Felix Hartmann:

>> If you would replace the 'destination' by 'no',
>> Garmin would route a car over the footway.
>>

> of course in this little example using current mkgmap strategy you're
> correct!
>
> ---- BUT NOT because it behaves the way it should, but because
> motorcar=destination is currently simply dropped!!

You mean, in current mkgmap versions it is dropped ?

I can only speak about the devices I own /owned.

For the old etrex HCX motorcar=no / destination worked
as expected.

For the new etrex, motorcar=no is not working, but
motorcar=destination is still working.

Chris