logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2314: Ignore access=permissive|designated|official just like access=yes.

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Thu Aug 16 10:02:18 BST 2012

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:31:41AM +0200, Minko wrote:
>What about foot=permissive?
>If it is tagged on highway=footway (or path or cycleways), at the moment, it is blocked for walking:
>
>The rule "add foot=yes" is not possible because it is already taken by foot=permissive.
>Garmin doesnt recognize foot=permissive and access=no will block everything.
>
>Same for all other forms of vehicles (motorcar=permissive, bicycle=permissive etc)

I think that the simplest fix to this would be to ensure that the mkgmap
core (which interprets the access tags after the style file processing)
maps 'permissive', 'designated' and 'official' to 'yes'. Is that not
already the case? I have not studied the code.

Best regards,

	Marko