logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] "ghost" map entries with Oregons?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Aug 15 15:16:19 BST 2012

Hi Thorsten,

I can confirm that.

I have an Oregon 400t and the TK-DACH-Basemap from July 11th (it's the
file timestamp so I don't know for sure if the map is exact compiled at
July 11th). There is only the one TK-DACH-basemap img on my external sd
card and the map appears twice in the selection dialog. It seems that
both maps contain some tiles (e.g. the first map contains the tile south
of Xanten and the second map contains the tile north of Xanten).

I have no clue why it happens.

WanMil