logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] "ghost" map entries with Oregons?

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Wed Aug 15 09:23:34 BST 2012

Hi,

from time to time I get the report that on Oregons, my basemaps
are shown twice in the map list. One entry contains an empty map,
one the normal expected one.

It looks like this happens only with "older" Oregons, all reports
I have where I'm sure it's the Oregon 300 modell.

Does anybody know this effect and why it happens or even better has
a solution for it?

  Thorsten