logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug - mkgmap distance to insert additional points on straight lines too long

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Aug 14 12:44:30 BST 2012

To Specify it a bit more:

Affected are currently only GPS devices which support active routing
(this new profile based stuff which we don't know how it is encoded),
and Basecamp v 3.3 upwards (including Basecamp v4 beta).

Using older GPS Firmware or Mapsource this problem is not present. I'm
still trying to debug it however. Strangely GPSMapedit reports several
polylines as type=0x5 instead of 0x05, or 0x6 instead of 0x06 - but no
such types are present in my style...

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org