logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Finding administrative areas

From Roger Calvert roger at rogercalvert.me.uk on Wed Aug 8 11:24:50 BST 2012

Thanks, Steve. This now compiles without crashing - now to make it do
what I want! I too am familiar with languages which use && - so I didn't
think of that as a possible problem.

Thanks also for committing the new version - I will download it shortly.

Regards,

Roger

On 07/08/2012 18:00, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
> On 07/08/12 17:32, Roger Calvert wrote:
>
> Hi Roger
>
>> The lines file is attached. The only line which causes problems is the
>> one testing the admin_level at line 224. (This is where it is because I
> Thanks,
>
>> mkgmap:admin_level6=Cumbria && highway=primary { set highway=secondary }
> The "&&" should just be a single "&", so it was wrong in the
> original example.
>
> I didn't notice that before, since && is used in Java...
>
> It is probably worth to check for that particular case in the code and
> either ignoring it or giving an appropriate error.
>
> ..Steve

Roger Calvert