logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] error messages new sea options

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Jul 28 17:07:02 BST 2012

> Am 17.07.2012 11:28, schrieb Chris66:
>
>> I switched to the new sea-options, but get following error messages.

>> precomp-sea=c:\apps\mymap\sea
>> generate-sea=extend-sea-sectors,floodblocker
>
> No error when omitting the generate-sea option. So both
> options in parallel seems not to be allowed.
>
>> Unknown sea generation option 'extend-sea-sectors'
>> Unknown sea generation option 'floodblocker'
>
> Chris

Hi Chris,

the mkgmap help tells you about the new precomp-sea option:
"This option can be combined with the generate-sea options multipolygon,
polygons and land-tag."
So the other options for generate-sea are not allowed. If you think the
help text is not optimal (I would not be surprised...) please post an
improved help text.

Thanks
WanMil