logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Distributing TYP file sources with mkgmap

From Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at seznam.cz on Thu Jul 26 00:01:33 BST 2012

> Od: aighes <osm at aighes.de>

Hi Henning,

> If you want to, you could use my TYP-File of RadReiseKarte.

I like the screenshot
http://www.aighes.de/OSM/index.php?lang=en
I extracted TYP file from your map.exe can I use it as starting point for my own TYP file which I would maintain?

> It's cc-by,

mailing list maybe not allowing attachments?

> but I don't know if it is a good thing to use other TYP-files because
> they mainly only works with the corresponding style-files.

That's the point!
Marko, is somewhere some kind of chart which shows symbols used by mkgmap default style?
I mean something like this:
for e.g.
water -> 0x3c00
sea -> 0x10f1d