logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] benefit of --drive-on-left

From SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk on Thu Jul 12 13:09:35 BST 2012

Colin Smale wrote:
> There is one cosmetic difference I have noticed. The roundabout junction
> diagram in the top left of the Garmin screen always reflects the
> drive-on-left/drive-on-right mode.
I've not noticed this (on a Nuvi), but I tend not to look at the screen
much.  On an eTrex it definitely shows the "correct" way around
roundabouts for me on turn diagrams, even without --drive-on-left.  It
it shows the wrong way, it means I've left pedestrian routing turned on.

Cheers,
Andy

(who was waiting for someone to answer "because you won't hit the cars
coming in the other direction")