logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Discussion in Talk-DE about Garmin-maps and their consumers

From aighes osm at aighes.de on Wed Jul 4 10:41:27 BST 2012

Hi,
yesterday started a interesting discussion about "How should/could OSM
(de) present Garmin-maps".

I think many mapdevelopers read this list. So if you are interested...it
would be nice to participate. There are already some interesting
thoughts, but maybe you have also some ideas.

The "problem" is, that many users doesn't know how many maps exist and
how to find the map they need. Of course there is a wiki-list...but this
list is quiet "ugly" and confusing.

http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/Feedback-vom-OpenStreetMap-Stand-auf-dem-GeoGames-Leipzig-Event-td5714855.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/talk-de@openstreetmap.org/msg94992.html

Discussion is till now in German, but I think you could also post in
english, if you like or if many are interested, we should move dicussion
to talk.

Henning