logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address index changes in dev-index branch

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Jun 13 22:33:47 BST 2012

well, best copy it in with a different name. Well and I should probably
generate a new map with Mapsource using different FID, then there will
be no caching enacted.

Another reason, why the Mapsource generated map maybe didn't work, was
that you had no GPS reception (yet)???
I noticed that with all mkgmap generated maps (in comparison to Garmin
CN maps which don't have this problem) without GPS reception, address
search doesn't work (or I ran into some caching here, but this seemed to
be consistent).