logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address index changes in dev-index branch

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed Jun 13 21:45:33 BST 2012

> I'm about to investigate further with mkgmap map now.

I copied the mkgmap map onto the SD card, and it worked for
searching straight away. (I did not disable/enable the map).

So both maps work or don't work depending on what was installed before
hand.

I should note that I copied the map on top of the existing one and
didn't delete the existing one first. You wouldn't normally expect
that to make a difference, but who knows...

..Steve