logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address index changes in dev-index branch

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Jun 12 20:32:00 BST 2012

On 06/11/2012 05:01 PM, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> well my testcase (using current 2296) of adding maps produced without
> latin1 and latin1 into one gmapsupp.img with mkgmap still didn't work
> (it still works with while it works of course with Mapsource/Basecamp)

Yes there is nothing that is directly related to address search so I
wasn't expecting too much of a difference. Just as long as nothing is
broken so it can be merged back.

Is is possible for you to upload the broken gmapsupp.img?

Best wishes

..Steve