logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Garmin Topo Germany 2012 (Topo Pro) -- first map with activity routing -- test map available

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri May 25 21:41:57 BST 2012

etrex 20/30 only support bicycle and foot (and I think that also only on
next firmware update) according to the information.

Only Dakota, Oregon, 62series and Montana will have full support (not
sure about Dakota either).