logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException and max-nodes size --- currently impossible for me to create Asia map without a) breaking or b) missing tiles

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri May 25 16:04:36 BST 2012

It is not really nice currently to try to compile Asia from Geofabrik.
If I set a high max-nodes value, then it goes through (but about 30
tiles missing), if on the other hand I choose a lower max-nodes value,
then the following bug appears.
Splitter integration into mkgmap would really be helpful...

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
         at java.nio.Buffer.position(Unknown Source)
         at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.Utils.bytesToString(Utils.java:80)
         at
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.sys.ImgHeader.setHeader(ImgHeader.java:255)
         at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.sys.ImgFS.readInitFS(ImgFS.java:313)
         at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.sys.ImgFS.openFs(ImgFS.java:131)
         at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.sys.ImgFS.openFs(ImgFS.java:124)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.FileInfo.imgInfo(FileInfo.java:184)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.FileInfo.getFileInfo(FileInfo.java:144)
         at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.endOptions(Main.java:429)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.CommandArgsReader.readArgs(CommandArgsReader.java:126)
         at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.main(Main.java:114)