logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Found Bug in mkgmap address index creation of gmapsupp.img (again "please enter country" but impossible)

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri May 25 14:31:37 BST 2012

oh forgot to mention, that this bug will probably only happen on newer
generation GPS devices that were "once" plagued by "enter country" or
"enter state" problem. (It is confirmed for Oregon x50 and etrex 30) --
the bug will not appear on etrex Vista/Legend, and on some Nuvi... (my
Nuvi is currently under RMA because the switch on button didn't work
anymore, and no fun to switch on only by plugging into computer).