logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] how to make address search aware of the Canadian provinces?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu May 24 19:52:37 BST 2012

Hi Ben,

your approach is correct.
But I don't know which field are used by the builtin map. So maybe it is
not possible to have the same functionality with mkgmap generated maps.

Can you please what information/address is displayed if you select a POI
on your mkgmap generated map. Is the province name displayed? If not
then you should check the log file if mkgmap really finds your bounds
directory.

WanMil