logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NSIS 64bit installer

From maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com on Thu May 24 11:35:14 BST 2012

Touching an old thread.

I recently received a report on this issue from a user:
https://github.com/maning/osmphgps/issues/50

"OSM Executable file wont run error:
The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows
you're running. Check your computer's system information to see
whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the
program, and then contact the software publisher."

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Henning Scholland <osm at aighes.de> wrote:
> Hi
> I've just the Wow6432Node key in my registry. In the nsi-file generated
> by mkgmap there is only the 32bit-reg-key, so I think Windows changes it
> automatic.
> Also I never heard about problems while installing my maps with a 64bit
> Windows.
>
> Henning

cheers,
maning