logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] turn restrictions relations are lost when using `--remove-short-arcs`

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue May 15 06:48:07 BST 2012

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:19:48AM +0800, maning sambale wrote:
>Another separate but related issue on turn_restrictions.  Does current
>version of mkgmap support turn_restriction relation where via is a way
>and not a point?

Mkgmap does parse them, but does not support them. There was some talk
maybe a year ago that via ways might be possible to support in the
Garmin format.

I made the parser modification a couple of years ago. It is not perfect.
I think that you could legitimately have a sequence of multiple via ways
in the relation (in case the via way needs to be split because of a bus
route relation or such). The current parser would complain if there are
more than one via way.

	Marko