logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] latin1 an index creation

From aighes osm at aighes.de on Mon May 7 00:57:42 BST 2012

Hi Steve,
sorry for my late answer. I tried it again.

If I use only --code-page=.... for my maps of Germany, Alps and Great
Britain index wont be created. There are some tmp-files remaining. If I
use --code-page=.... --latin1 everything is fine.

My maps of Turkey, Scandinavia, BeNeLux, Poland-Czech, Denmark, Middle
Asia and Patagonia works fine in both cases.

Do you have any explanation for that?

Henning

Errormessage:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -63
         at
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.srt.Sort$SrtCollator$PositionIterator.next(Sort.java:458)
         at
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.srt.Sort$SrtCollator.compareOneStrength(Sort.java:386)
         at
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.srt.Sort$SrtCollator.compare(Sort.java:353)
         at
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.PrefixIndex.createFromList(PrefixIndex.java:73)
         at
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.PrefixIndex.createFromList(PrefixIndex.java:99)
         at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.Mdr17.addPois(Mdr17.java:100)
         at
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.MDRFile.writeSections(MDRFile.java:290)

         at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.MDRFile.write(MDRFile.java:247)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.MdrBuilder.onFinishForDevice(MdrBuilder.java:382)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.GmapsuppBuilder.onFinish(GmapsuppBuilder.java:116)
         at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.endOptions(Main.java:440)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.CommandArgsReader.readArgs(CommandArgsReader.java:126)
         at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.main(Main.java:114)