logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch V1] Subdivision width is 36627 at 3230916/1236133

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu May 3 21:10:57 BST 2012

Ok, I missed that the split routine is called only if the maxdimension
is larger than max width/height.

Why do you use maxSize-MapSplitter.MIN_AREA_DIMENSION(10) as max dimension?

WanMil

>>> http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5680163/subdivision_width_v2.patch