logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch V1] Subdivision width is 36627 at 3230916/1236133

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed May 2 22:05:48 BST 2012

Hi Gerd,

the LineSizeSplitterFilter patch is a good idea. After reading the code
I am not sure if the other changes work for all situations (just because
the things are quite complex there). I think I will wait for at least
one week if someone complains...

Anyhow I want you as our performance guy to have a look on the
LineSizeSplitterFilter :-) makeSplittable always copies all points
although it changes them in very rare cases.
Can you check (and implement) the following approach?
ListIterator<Coord> iter = points.listIterator();
Check all subsequent points. If maxWidth or maxHeight is exceeded
calculate the number of points that must be added (something like int
split = Math.max(realWith/maxWidth, realHeigh/maxHeight))
the list iterator.

WanMil