logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Every address and every item in category search turns up twice (r2272)

From Steve Hosgood steve at stoneship.org.uk on Thu Apr 26 15:40:49 BST 2012

I use the following to generate a map from the four tiles extracted
from  http://download.geofabrik.de/osm/europe/great_britain/wales.osm.pbf

java -Xmx2000M -jar mkgmap.jar --tdbfile --route
--generate-sea=multipolygon --drive-on-left --check-roundabouts
--remove-short-arcs --add-pois-to-areas --nsis --index
--adjust-turn-headings
--coastlinefile=../coastlines_europe-111004.osm.pbf --gmapsupp -c
template.args 6324000*.osm.pbf

I do have a directory called "bounds" in the working directory.

Anyway - I get a navigable map with mostly-working address search.
But every item in the address-search turns up duplicated as the
following item in the list. Both items "work", but it isn't correct
behaviour!

Steve