logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] flooded tile without any coastline

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Apr 24 13:00:37 BST 2012

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 11:50:12AM +0200, aighes wrote:
>I have a tile ] in western part of China. There is no coastline inside,
>but this tile gets flooded.

How did you determine that there is no coastline inside? If there is a
tiny natural=coastline polygon inside the tile, it would flood the whole
tile (except for that tiny island). I had that happen once. Mkgmap did
not warn anything, although it theoretically could warn when it sees
natural=water or anything landuse=* on top of sea.

	Marko