logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Contour lines with phyghtmap

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Apr 19 08:09:38 BST 2012

Hi Josef,

If I got this right, the limit is in the Garmin img format. It doesn't allow
any number of details
for a small area. The error message is shown when mkgmap detects that the
resulting img file
would be too complex.

I think the solution would be to reduce the density of the contour lines by
using e.g. --step=20

Gerd

Josef Latt wrote