logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Small holes in boundary coverage

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Mon Apr 9 21:00:34 BST 2012

Hi Gerd,

yes I think that should be possible.
AFAIK in method end() of class StyledConverter the first lines

Collection<List<RestrictionRelation>> lists = restrictions.values();
for (List<RestrictionRelation> l : lists) {
	for (RestrictionRelation rr : l) {
		rr.addRestriction(collector);
	}
}

must be changed in such a way that it is processed in a definite order.

WanMil