logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Small holes in boundary coverage

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Apr 6 10:25:53 BST 2012

Hi WanMil,

I've tried again.
Reg. the performance improvements I see only small differences, I guess
that's because I use
splitter with default overlap of 2000. I assume the greater the overlap the
greater is the
improvement of the UnusedElementsRemoverHook ?

reg. different result:
I've uploaded the tile (sorry, it is very big):
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/65/63240022.osm.pbf
I can reproduce the problem with trunk (r2263) (and my
identical_output.patch) using the following parms:
java -Xmx1600m -Xms1600m -jar mkgmap.jar --remove-short-arcs --route
--preserve-element-order 63240022.osm.pbf

If I comment the call of UnusedElementsRemoverHook I get a different output
file.
I hope you can reproduce it?

Gerd

WanMil wrote