logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Small holes in boundary coverage

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Apr 5 22:16:45 BST 2012

> Please, can you review if the UnusedElementsRemoverHook is still useful?
> With my test data, it is slowing down mkgmap a little bit and I also see
> a different result for one tile in the UK when I disable it.
>
> Gerd

Gerd,

I cannot reproduce that the UnusedElementsRemoverHook does not improve
the speed of mkgmap. Can you please try again?

If you see a different result it should be analysed. So please post your
tile and your mkgmap parameters and all the details so that I can check
that.

WanMil