logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] 2 Gb size limit gmapsupp?

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Mar 29 22:40:49 BST 2012

Hi

> I tested your patch:
>
> --index not given: Map shows up in Basecamp as well as on the device (Dakota)
> --index given: Map shows up in Basecamp but not on the device

Thanks. I created a "2gb" branch so you will be able to download
further updates from the main download page.

Could you try the current mkgmap (mkgmap-2gb-r2259.jar) since I have
made a correction to the calculation of the partition sizes in the img
file and the things I know about are I believe correct. It works on
basecamp including finding things with the index.

I was wrong about the index size not being included so there are
no obvious problems remaining.

..Steve