logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Small holes in boundary coverage

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Mar 18 14:10:51 GMT 2012

Hi WanMil,

attached is a fix for this problem.

Please, can you review if the UnusedElementsRemoverHook is still useful?
With my test data, it is slowing down mkgmap a little bit and I also see
a different result for one tile in the UK when I disable it.

Gerd