logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with splitter

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Mar 13 10:29:32 GMT 2012

Hi Henning,

well, I think this can be done, but I see two problems:
1) Splitter would have to write the data in OSM format, means, it has to
invent some ways, nodes and the ids for them. I think we cannot simply
invent nodes for existing OSM ways.
2) I think the data structures in splitter don't allow to detect unclosed
multipolygons without massive changes.

Gerd

aighes-2 wrote