logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch] Error in BoundaryUtil

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Mar 11 17:25:21 GMT 2012

Hi Gerd,

without your patch preparing boundaries works.
Using your patch I get the following exception.

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Ill
egal Capacity: -572471432
         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(Unknown Source)
         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Preparer.runPreparer(Preparer.java:92)
         at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.endOptions(Main.java:349)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.CommandArgsReader.readArgs(CommandArgsReader.ja
va:126)
         at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.main(Main.java:114)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal Capacity: -572471432
         at java.util.ArrayList.<init>(Unknown Source)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.boundary.BoundaryUtil.readStreamRawF
ormat(BoundaryUtil.java:282)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.boundary.BoundaryUtil.loadQuadTreeFr
omStream(BoundaryUtil.java:459)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.boundary.BoundaryUtil.loadQuadTree(B
oundaryUtil.java:145)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.boundary.BoundaryUtil.loadQuadTree(B
oundaryUtil.java:120)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.boundary.BoundaryPreparer$QuadTreeWo
rker.call(BoundaryPreparer.java:236)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.boundary.BoundaryPreparer$QuadTreeWo
rker.call(BoundaryPreparer.java:221)
         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown
Source)
         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
Source)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

My mkgmap call is:
java -jar mkgmap.jar --max-jobs=4
--createboundsfile=africa-boundaries.osm.gz --bounds=bounds/africa *.osm

WanMil