logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Small problem with ivy build and svn-version

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Mar 9 07:34:24 GMT 2012

Hi,

I have two different directory structures on my system, g:\mkgmap_all
contains the complete source tree
from http://svn.parabola.me.uk/mkgmap  with trunk and branches, g:\mkgmap
contains only the performance branch
(http://svn.parabola.me.uk/mkgmap/branches/performance).

When I run
ant clean dist
in g:\mkgmap_all\branches\performance the build finishes without any error
messages.

The same command executed in g:\mkgmap produces an error message like this:

svn-version:
     [exec] Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program
"svnversion": CreateProcess error=2, Das System kann  die angegebene Datei
nicht finden

As a result, the generated file build\classes\version.properties looks
different.

attached are the logs and the produced version.properties files.
I am using tortoiseSvn on a Windows XP. TortoiseSVN is linked agains
Subversion 1.7.2, that means
there is only one .svn directory in either g:\mkgmap\.svn and
g:\mkgmap_all\.svn
Maybe this is the reason for the problem?

http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5549815/ivy_problem.ZIP ivy_problem.ZIP