logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch] Improve Locator

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Mar 8 19:44:40 GMT 2012

Thanks Gerd,

that looks great!

I have done some code simplifications (see attached version 3 of the
patch).
Example:
Locator: The construct Map<String, ArrayList<MapPoint>> is already
implemented as class MultiHashMap<String, MapPoint>.
K-D-Tree: Some code duplications could be saved by adding a simple
compare method isSmaller(..). (The test case was *very* useful to check
the correctness of the modifications).

Can you perform a short check on it?
Thanks!
WanMil