logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch] Improve Locator

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Mar 7 19:10:42 GMT 2012

Hi Gerd,

I have commited a modified version of b). I don't use a separate HashMap
because the isoMap is already there.

I would also commit the other parts. Please modify the following things:
* The K-D-Tree class has a test in the main() method. Please move this
to a JUnit test
* Please remove the commented old code

Thanks
WanMil