logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Exception generated in MapSplitter.java

From Nigel Helliwell nigel.helliwell at gmail.com on Wed Mar 7 15:05:41 GMT 2012

Hello all,

I get an exception raised in MapSplitter.java, StringIndexOutOfBounds
exception thrown from a logging block on line 123.  Presumably this is
happening because I have a level value that is too high for the padding
substring call, but I don't know why the level value would be so high, I'm
converting the south-america.osm.pbf from Geofabrik.  Would splitting the
file with fewer nodes solve this?  I'm already down from 1000000 to 500000
anyway due to the high detail level.

Cheers