logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2237: Merge of the build branch which uses ivy to obtain

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Mar 6 05:43:14 GMT 2012

Hi,

sorry, I should have noticed this earlier. The build works fine when I am
connected
to the internet. The problem:
I am sometimes using a VPN connection to
the company I was working for. When this is established, I have no
connection to
the "normal" internet. If that is the case, the build doesn't work, it hangs
in target
"compile"  because that is depended on "download-ivy" (see below).
It's not a big problem for me, but maybe there is a simple way to avoid
this?

Gerd

G:\mkgmap_all\trunk>ant
Buildfile: G:\mkgmap_all\trunk\build.xml

prepare:

ivy-availability:

download-ivy:

init-ivy:
[ivy:configure] :: Ivy 2.2.0 - 20100923230623 :: http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
::
[ivy:configure] :: loading settings :: file =
G:\mkgmap_all\trunk\ivysettings.xml

resolve-compile:
Batchvorgang abbrechen (J/N)? j

svn commit wrote