logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems searching for California addresses

From Bill bill-mkgmap at halibut.com on Sun Mar 4 18:17:16 GMT 2012

Great I will try that, I wasn't sure that would affect addressing.
Unfortunately I am having trouble with using the included
example/styles/default in r2227 with no modifications.
I copied the entire contents of examples/styles/default to stylesdefault
and added --style-file=defaultstyle to my command and get a
StackOverflowError

java -Xmx2500m -jar mkgmap.jar --route --remove-short-arcs
--add-pois-to-areas --location-autofill=bounds,is_in --index --gmapsupp
--style-file=defaultstyle *.osm.pbf

java.lang.StackOverflowError
         at java.io.UnixFileSystem.getBooleanAttributes0(Native Method)
         at
java.io.UnixFileSystem.getBooleanAttributes(UnixFileSystem.java:243)
         at java.io.File.isDirectory(File.java:771)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.StyleFileLoader.createStyleLoader(StyleFileLoader.java:55)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.StyleImpl.<init>(StyleImpl.java:132)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.StyleImpl.readBaseStyle(StyleImpl.java:518)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.osmstyle.StyleImpl.<init>(StyleImpl.java:140)
...(Previous 2 lines repeated many times)
Exiting - if you want to carry on regardless, use the --keep-going option

Thanks,
   Bill