logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Holes in the Sea

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri Mar 2 20:54:17 GMT 2012

I think that it has to do with the negative node-id's when you draw an island
that isn't in the OSM database. Probably it will not merge with the osm data.

Well, either way it will be an inconvenient workaround, I agree.

Maybe Wanmil's floodblocker can do something like this, but then
the opposite way?

1) If a tile has no info at all -> sea
2) only ferry-lines or territorial water boundaries (or with marine=yes) -> sea

The problem is the first case, it can also be an empty land tile somewhere in Siberia.