logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] BINGO -- Tile found??

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Feb 24 17:37:56 GMT 2012

Oh damn, I tried again, and now the exact maps that didn't work before,
worked... Might be also somehow related to last startup before...

So the only thing I have found out so far, that is really problematic
are really small tiles. So I think we should simply try to setup some
mechanism that such small tiles can be avoided (by somehow integrating
splitter into mkgmap so one can choose higher maxnodes, without running
the risk of loosing tiles alltogether... - becauser higher maxnodes with
everything else equal, solves the problem).

Also now due to inserting/taking out the micro-sd all the time it broke
now.. So I give up...