logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Serious Bug - Mkgmap creating map that puts news GPS (confirmed etrex 30, Oregon 550) into bootloop

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Feb 24 12:39:43 GMT 2012

Well I found another strange thing inside that tile.

I'm not sure if the automatic splitting of lines is working correctly.
In order to map ferries - I use two different line types.
a) 0x13 routable
b) 0x10606 non routable

However the 10606 is split twice as often as 0x13. How comes that the
routable line gets split less often than a non routable line. In the end
all this splitting is acutally done by mkgmap - the ferry line inside
osm is not split at all.