logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Serious Bug - Mkgmap creating map that puts news GPS (confirmed etrex 30, Oregon 550) into bootloop

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Feb 23 14:44:40 GMT 2012

well I used:
mkgmap.jar --family-id=6391 --description="some_name"
--series-name="some_name" --family-name="some_name" --product-id=1
--gmapsupp 6391*.img clas*.TYP

and that puts the GPS into bootloop. (Oregon and etrex 30...).
(I don't think the .TYP-file can be in any way responsible, as it works
on all other maps without probs, and also small extracts..  - nor the
other options).
As told, my old Vista HCx copes fine with the map.