logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Sorting the zip codes

From Martin mkmap at snailrun.de on Mon Feb 20 18:54:26 GMT 2012

Hello Steve,

I've done some tests. Something goes wrong with the index. Now the streets have a wrong zip-code.
Correct(r2210): Zwickauer Str, 01187 Dresden
http://snailrun.de/2210.zip
With r2215: Zwickauer Str, 01307 Dresden (Wrong!)
http://snailrun.de/2215.zip

But anyway, no zip-search is possible with my Nuvi. As I wrote you earlier CityNavigator-maps have a other format (e.g. the offset of the FAT is 0x1200, not 0x600).

//Cheers, Martin