logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] edge 705 stuck with cities index

From Eric Fernandez zeb at zebulon.org.uk on Mon Feb 20 15:02:19 GMT 2012

2012/2/20 Steve Ratcliffe <steve at parabola.me.uk>:
> Hi
> I tried making a map with --add-pois-to-area from that map and didn't
> see any blank lines in either mapsource or on my Legend. So could be
> specific to the Edge or some other option you are using.  Could you
> upload your map to http://files.mkgmap.org.uk (or anywhere), so I can
> examine it and see if there are any differences to mine?
>
>> Please let me know if and how I can be of more help.
>
> Best wishes
>
> ..Steve

Hi Steve,

I tried to upload to http://files.mkgmap.org.uk but after I press the
upload button, the file path clears and there is no acknowledgement.
The gmasupp file is 6.5MB big, is there a limit? Or is there a delay
in showing the file on the page?

Thanks,
Eric